My Piercings.

/
2 Comments
SOOOOOOoOooOooooo 
MY PIERCINGS. How many do I have? Was it painful ? Why did I get them? Did they get an infection ? How did you hide it from your parents ? How much did it cost? And so on.



1. EAR PIERCINGS.
This is not a picture of my ear. Credit goes to the rightful owner.

How many ear piercings do you have?
I've 4 on my left and 4 on my right. Including a helix piercing and a tragus piercing.

Did the Helix and tragus piercing hurt?
I got my helix pierced when I was still in primary school.. so hmm i can't exactly remember whether it was painful or not but I didn't freaked out i was just like meh okay. 

My tragus piercing did hurt. I was secondary 1 when I got it pierced, after getting my belly button pierced. I thought that since my belly button piercing didn't really hurt, I could withstand the pain of getting my tragus pierced. The piercer used a gun to pierce my tragus ( not recommended ) but I didn't mind cos the gun-process-thing is pretty fast as compared to piercing by a needle. AND DAMN. I thought that piercing my tragus was more painful than piercing my tongue. But it was over in like 5 seconds so.. whoop.

The other ear piercings doesn't hurt. Just a sting. For like 2 seconds.

How long does It take to heal?
I HONESTLY CAN'T REMEMBER!! It has been so many years. 
But the recent one (5th hole from the lobe) was annoying. I couldn't sleep on my right because it was swelling and that was hella uncomfortable. 
It wasn't an infection though, A new piercing just takes a while to recover.

Did your parents allow such piercings?
When I was young , still in primary school, my mom was hella strict. She used to scold me all the time >< And when I got my tongue pierced in primary 5 ( wtf ikr) and she found out a month later, she freaked :( But she gets over it pretty fast because she just can't stay angry at me for long <3 I love my mom :-) 

Have your ear piercings got infected? 
Hmmm yeah it did. It was my 5th hole from the lobe on my left ear and well.. 
I kept sleeping on it and ignoring the pain, I guess the piercing got sensitive and didn't heal properly like it was supposed to. I was in secondary school then and my teachers didn't approve of my piercings so I had to remove that newly pierced one and it started bleeding and all. It wasn't pretty. I had to close this piercing and It sort of gave me a scar on my left ear. Isn't pretty as well. Just take good care of your piercings and disinfect it daily with sea salt + water and It'll be alright.

Cost: Ear piercings cost ranges from $5- $8. I'm not sure of the costs of other ear piercings like the conch, industrial and more.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. TONGUE PIERCING.

This is not a picture of my tongue. Credit goes to the rightful owner.

When did you get it pierced? 
Primary 6

Where did you get it pierced?
X CRAFT Tampiness.

Was it painful?
Hmm I guess the clamping part was painful but It helped to numb the pain. 
It wasn't as bad as I had expected. I would say that my belly piercing hurt more.
Scale of pain: 2/10

How long did it take to heal?
Two weeks or more. I remembered that the first week was intolerable because I couldn't speak clearly, eat or brush properly. It's a pretty annoying piercing to take care of.

Had it been infected before?
Nope.. I don't think it's easy to get a tongue piercing infection.

Cost: I FORGOT HAHAHA. Probably $40 ? I've no idea sorry.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. BELLY PIERCING.
This is not a picture of my belly. Credit goes to the rightful owner.

When did you get it pierced? 
Hmm when I was 13 ( That is crazy man. If I saw a 13 year old with a belly piercing I'd be pretty shock )

Where did you get it pierced?
X CRAFT Tampiness

Did your parents approved of it? 
No of course not HAHAHA. My mom didn't find out till like a year later.

Why did you get it pierced? 
I've no idea man. I'm pretty wild and crazy when I was young. Do I regret my decisions?
Yeah I honestly do because these things had made my mom upset and my teachers look down upon me.( probably cause of my attitude as well) 
I think It's okay to get piercings but just.. at the right age pls like 16 and above. Quite ironic for me to be saying that. sorry :(

Was piercing it painful?
Actually , I was freaking out the day I was getting it pierced. I've watched youtube videos of people piercing their belly button and most of them were yelling and all.. Butt..
It wasn't as painful as I had expected. The piercer ( X CRAFT Tampiness) was so nice!! 
She gave me a chocolate to calm me down before the piercing. 
Maybe it's my pain tolerance or something but I don't exactly feel much pain when it comes to piercing. 
Scale of pain: 3/10

Cost: Was it $40 or $60? Sorry I can't remember!
It's probably cheaper now since years have passed ?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. SEPTUM PIERCING.
I only have like 3 photos with my septum piercing.. Can't find a nicer one so HAHA I'M SO SORRY that it's bit weird. This is the stud that they used when I got it pierced.

I used to hate septum piercings like really really much. Thought that it was disgusting and bull-like. No offense. I still sort of thinks that it's bull-like though HAHAH.
What changed my mind? Hmm I don't know.. I guess you could say I saw pictures of people with septum piercing and I'm like omfg that is so pretty I wanna get it. And I did HAHA
It was really a spontaneous thing. I actually wanted to get it when I turn 18 but..
one fine day.. I was on youtube watching these septum piercing videos and all.. and I just had this crazy thought. ' I'm getting that pierced tmr'. And YEAH HAHAHA I DID. That was about 3 weeks ago. 

Where did you get it done?
Went to Far east plaza with my friends and pierced it at a shop called ' Rise Above Tattoo & Piercing'. The piercer was hella cool and nice. I had to sign this acknowledgement thing and she brought me to the back and informed me on what I should and shouldn't do after I get it done. You can also choose to 'hide' your piercing and I chose to hide it because.. I want to change the stud and not use this stud that makes me look like a bull (no offense)

Was it painful?
After watching videos of septum piercings on YouTube , I kinda knew what to expect.
BUT WHAT I DIDN'T EXPECT WAS .. The piercer did not used a clamp to clamp my nose first. But I didn't say anything because she looked so professional. and BAM. I ALMOST COULDN'T CONTROLLED LAUGHING. I kept smiling though because HAHAHA IT WASN'T PAINFUL IT WAS JUST LIKE A STING AND I thought I was gonna die LMAO that's when I know my pain tolerance is sorta high. I didn't like cry or anything my eyes just got watery because you can't help it you know? There's a difference ;-). 
Pain: 3/10.

Did your parents allow?
Yeah. I'm turning 18 this year so.... 

How long did it take to heal?
Maybe It's how professionally the piercer pierced my nose that my septum piercing didn't swell much. Pretty much after a week or so, I felt no pain and apparently.. septum piercings takes like months to recover. I did clean it daily though with the solution that the piercer provided me with. 

Do you regret piercing your septum?
NOOO!! And I've already bought these pretty studs online and am waiting for it to arrive so that I can change it :-) 

Cost: $55 inclusive of stud.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've always wanted to talk about my piercings. And I'm glad I did. 
There's no backstory to my piercings. No emotional stories of why I did it sorry HAHA.
I pretty much get piercings because I think it's pretty or something and I still want more piercings in the future! 
However, If you're 13/14 or younger and you think piercings are cool.. yes u r right but NOO DON'T GET IT DONE WHEN YOU'RE STILL SO YOUNG. I know it's so ironic for me to be saying this but please !! you'll make your parents upset and it's not good for you because your body is still growing and you may regret it when you get older.

Okay that is all for today HAHA. I'll soon blog about my O level results and where I'm planning to go from there... yes sooo many people have been asking me about it so I will blog about it soon. 

Xoxo, eling




You may also like

2 comments:

  1. how is the healing process like after you got your navel pierced? i've been contemplating to get one since, forever.
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes a long time to fully heal and try not to change the piercing when it is still at the healing process because it will cause a high probability in getting infection

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.