Legally 18.

/
1 Comments
What a corny title HAHAHA but who cares. I've fiiiiinaaaalllyyy turned 18 on the 11th of April.
I had such an amazing birthday celebration. The best one yet. I can't stop thanking my family and friends for making this happen like oh mY GOODNESS. I am so grateful to have them and I've never regret knowing them and I'm not just saying this because they had helped celebrate my birthday. I'm saying this because I'm genuinely moved by all the love and care they had shown me these past few years. 




12:00AM +++ , 11APRIL.
I was surprised with candles and cards at the void deck of my house. The whole setup was so beautiful but I had to clear it up quickly as... people were looking at me funny and bugs like em annoying crickets were getting on the paper. 
After that, a friend who shares the same birthday as mine asked if I would like to join him & his friends(there were girls too so I wasn't as worried) to celebrate together at a thai disco :-$ I was pretty skeptical and took like 2 hours thinking if I should go or not. Ridiculously long I know. I was also thinking of what I should wear and believe me. I actually wanted to go in a pair of shorts and just a basic shirt.(Not that there's anything wrong with going with lepak clothes). But nah, I didn't and went ahead with just a black shirt and short skirt. 
Okay shit. I should just get straight to the point of how my experience was HAHAHA. 
hMMMMMM WELLLLL.. I pretty much got home around 6 or 7am idek and kept vomiting :( 
I felt hung over for hellaaaa long. Hella. My friends had actually planned on teaching me how to cycle in the afternoon(one of my wishes is to learn when I'm 18) but I felt too sick to go out so I just had cake at home and that was pretty much it. I don't regret anything though. I didn't regret going to the thai disco and having such an amazing time with them. Totally makes me wanna go again one day HAHAHAHA. 

12APRIL.
I had plans to meet my ol' friend, Qi xuan to catch up. Congrats on getting your driving license! (totally not jealous at all:( ). We had Sushi for lunch (hella delicious btw @ Ichiban) and went to watch Get Hard which was pretty hilarious. This totally sounds like a date HAHAHA well maybe it was ;-) kidding brah kidding. 
Afterwards, Qi xuan and I headed down to NSRCC to look for Zabir and friends for apparently a 'house party'. AND OH DEAR when I got there , the lights were off and there were candles and pictures of me .. ohhh I was freaking out. Dramatically. kinda.
I kinda knew there was going to be a surprise for me because hmm well the news accidentally got to me but I didn't expect a freaking chalet. a fREAKING CHALET. I literally felt like the luckiest girl to have such amazing friends. Just by them being there celebrating with me was an enough satisfactory. :'-) But they wouldn't even let me pay anything like not even a bottle of water. :( so yeah, with happiness comes guiltiness. Not exactly guilty. It felt more like I was a burden to my friends HAHAHA like I didn't deserve this much. Hence, I'm planning on returning as much looooove as I can now. wink wink.











 hahahahahahhahahahahaha those pics. 

this snapchat thing can't be played so don't bother clicking it i guess. HAHA im sry

Thank you all for making my birthday such a memorable one. Thanks for the gifts and the well wishes. Thanks for spending time with me. Thanks for taking care of me. Thanks for .. oh my gosh this is so mawkishly sentimental I'm getting goosebumps HAHAHA but srsly tho. Thank you all :'-)


You may also like

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.